Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gury the future vet !

Well, I don`t know exactly when I decided become a vet, but for as long as I remeber always wanted study veterinary medicine. I Always wanted help to the animals, because I love them ^^. When I was a child I thought that a vet only helped to pet, though now I don`t think same. I think that veterinary medicine is a good carrer, I enjoy study something subject, whit the exception of  mathematical. When I go at uni for the first time, I felt that it was incredible! there were a lot of animals, pasture and the uni was a place very calm. In general I feel very happy studing veterinary medicine. Good bye guys, see you in the next session.

5 comments:

  1. As a child I dreamed of having a big house and atodos house dogs, and also be veterianaria finally decided to study occupational therapy, to change minds and become better people, so they can see what a beautiful animal ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    gury..!
    Look at your post! as an error!
    ..." atodos " ahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonto!!! the name of my first dog is Hercules 88!! not pelu!!! and the pelu don't see anything u.u!!!

    jajajajaja see you!!!
    Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi gury!
    I also am very happy studying veterinary!!!! ^^
    is the best profession in the world!! =)
    see you tomorrow
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I don`t know exactly when I decided become a vet, but for as long as I SP remeber always wanted^ study veterinary medicine. I Always wanted ^ help to the animals, because I love them ^^. When I was a child I thought that a vet only helped WW to pet, though now I don`t think same. I think that veterinary medicine is a good SP carrer, I enjoy WF study WW something subject, SP w hit the exception of WF mathematical. When I TENSE go at uni for the first time, I felt that it was incredible! there were a lot of animals, pasture and the uni was a place very calm. In general I feel very happy SP studing veterinary medicine. Good bye guys, see you in the next session.
    Juan ignacio,
    well done! very interesting as well..
    miss

    ReplyDelete