Monday, October 25, 2010

I

Hello, I`m Juan Ignacio Huinao Maturana, I`m 19 years old. I was born on september 13, 1991 in Ovalle of Chile. Now, I live in Santiago, because I study veterinary medicine in Universidad de Chile.  I like this career, I think that veterinary medicine is a interestate career and very beatiful. Also I like play volleyball, though in this moment I haven´t time for this sport =( . Well, I´m lazy, nice (I think that...ajjajaja), and  friendly. ^^ Ok, see you in other moment.

8 comments:

  1. Hi gury! how are you?
    was you born in ovalle!?, is a beatifull city my father was born in ovalle.
    Veterinary is the best career!
    I see you!
    anatomy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gury,
    I completely agree with you opinion respect to the career. It is wonderfull profession.

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    gury-chaaan!!
    i like your blog... ahahahaa!
    well, i think that can't say more nothing xD

    and remember
    get ready to temuco 1313 n.n

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked more your blog before and my pet is best ¬¬

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi gurylon!!!!!
    i like you blog, it's great.
    we ready for temuco!!!!
    (sabeeeeee).

    ReplyDelete